That moment like when you longed for that day to finally arrived.
That moment when you set the alarm of your phone to remind you for that event.
That moment when you tell your husband you have commitments on that day and that he can tag along and bring the kids (so he can drive you to your destination :D).
Yes, those moments! Because that’s how excited I am to join again this year’s ExpoMom here in Ayala Activity Center, Cebu.
Expo Mom, a banner event of Mommy Mundo, is a community of moms dedicated to making motherhood easier, happier, and more fulfilling for every mom. It gives encouragement to moms all over the country in the areas of healthy pregnancy, breastfeeding, active parenting, and mompreneurship.
Yes, Mommy Mundo did it again and here are the reasons why I look forward attending this event:
1. An opportunity for mommies to get updated with the latest mommy and baby trends, new toys, new products d promos as well as new technologies helpful for mommies.
2. An opportunity for mommies to feature their business beneficial to families. I get to talk to one of owners of local products.
3. An opportunity for me to meet new mommy friends and mommy friends that i seldom meet because of work and mommy duties.
4. I got a chance to get up-close with the founder of MommyMundo and #ExpoMom. Literally, I got starstruck and speechless that I just asked for a photo with her. Said my gratitude and that’s it. I want to start a conversation with her but the introvert side of me chicken out. Anyways, Thanks again Mommy Janice for bringing ExpoMom here in the Visayas Region.
5. An event where I can bring with me my family and of course, they get to enjoy it too.
Catch ExpoMom this July 2, 2017 at Alabang Town Center and July 15-16, 2017 at Trinoma Activity Center.